NCHF/DDC dinner

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
UPDATE I have added the new address below. It's only 2 miles further than last year.

So I have lost count of how many times we have done this. Must be close to 15 years now.
I have reserved the Raleigh room at the Golden Corral at 3551 Grenelle Street, Raleigh, NC 27603 on Saturday February 28 at 7pm. I reserved both sides of the room and each year we are able to fill it up. I requested that gratuity not be added to the tickets so please don't jip the person that brings you tea and picks up your dirty plates. $1 is not unreasonable for that service. I'd like to be welcomed back each year. Can we let this ride the forum for a week before we sticky it?

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Count me in for 2 adults and 2 kids, the Mrs is especially looking forward to it since she's officially a hunter now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It'll be good to see you fellers again, count on me for two seats please. Thanks for setting this up every year for us.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
If I can be home that weekend I will be there for sure. I want to come thank everyone for the blessings they gave us last year during the difficult times.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
I will see if I can talk the old lady into it. It isn't often that we get to go to Raleighwood. It would be interesting to meet some of you folks that I have read and traded conversation with over the last year.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Bumping this back to the top. Sure hope there is a larger crowd than what has spoken so far. Regardless, it will be a good time for all who attend.

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
Not sure what is going on with me yet, but I have always wanted to go but never seemed to get that way on Saturday. If I can make arrangements I would like to attend.