A happy ending

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I had the pleasure of visiting with Ma on many occasions and thoroughly enjoyed hearing her share some of her life experiences. While her eyesight was failing, her mind was always sharp. Lee would tell her she had company and after the first couple of visits, she always knew my voice and called my name when she heard me speak. She was a special lady and I am glad I had the opportunity to know her. May she rest in peace.

And for Lee, I have told you many times that your dedication and care for Ma was so very special. May you take solace in knowing that you were there for her in her time of need and rejoice in the many memories as you celebrate her life with family and friends. Peace my friend.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sorry for your loss. As a preacher said recently, if she knew the Lord, she's never been more alive than today.

Stick&String

Old Mossy Horns
Lee,
Sorry for the loss of Mama. You have been an amazing support for her in the end of her time here with us. It was always nice to hear her stories of teaching and of how things have changed over the years.
Rebekah and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Missed this thread.....I had the pleasure of meeting her once....and Lee I am sorry to hear of her passing....but she is in a better place and you have been her rock and one hell of a son......

Sorry about your mom lee..i lost mine a couple of years ago its definitely a tough thing to go through especially as close as u was to yours..the bright side is she's doing alot better in a special place...

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
Just now seeing this...So sorry Lee, if there is anything I can do to help out just let me know. Give the cell a ring anytime. The times I was around her, she was a hoot, and she has one heck of a son that took care of her. Prayers for you and the family Lee.

Last edited:

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My condolences Lee. You were as dedicated a care giver as anyone could ever hope for. You should be commended for your dedication. I know you will say that you were just doing what anyone would do, but the fact is you went well over and above what many would do. You are an example for the rest of us..

May your memories of the good times quickly overcome the grief of the loss.

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
My condolences Lee. You were as dedicated a care giver as anyone could ever hope for. You should be commended for your dedication. I know you will say that you were just doing what anyone would do, but the fact is you went well over and above what many would do. You are an example for the rest of us..

May your memories of the good times quickly overcome the grief of the loss.

This^^^^

Jaybird

Twelve Pointer
Lee - Very sorry for your loss. Glad I got the opportunity to meet her and see an example of one of the most dedicated caregivers that anyone could hope for.