how many on here sleeping on a king bed?

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
We've been sleeping on a Queen for some time, but I finally had enough and bought a King. I'm roughly 6'6, 250lbs and even a Queen with another person feels cramped. Buying a King is the best decision I made.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I've been sleeping on a king for over 20 years. The only problem I find is when I visit my inlaws where the guest room has a queen or hotels that have queen beds.

Last edited:

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
I like the adjust able platform better than splurging on a king. The only problem is when it is set like a recliner it is so comfortable I usually get company and go from a dad movie to Teen titans or something

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Wife and I used to joke about why people needed king beds. Now that we have 2 kids we know. lol

Harpoon

I laugh at this crap about ten pound cats. Me, my wife, and my 145 lb dog sleep in our king. We do pretty well as long as we get in the bed before she does!

A friends big ole Dalmatian used to eventually push his wife over to the edge every night by stretching his legs out into her body.

He had the dog prior to them marrying and the dog didn't like her in the bed.

Caused some problems on the home front.

Frostcat

Twelve Pointer
Just had to replace our old king mattress with a new one. Had a king for over 20 years and wouldn't have any other size.