25th Anniversary!

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary this week. Taking a couple days to go skiing...without the kids, then next week we'll be going to San Francisco for a week...without the kids. It's a beautiful place and great food, you have to overlook the weirdos. Really looking forward to it.
I have been truly blessed to have a beautiful wife who never nags, loves to hunt, and who never says anything against what I want to do, and she does what she pleases too. We've raised two wonderful kids...well, use to be kids! It's been a great quarter century!

Besides those two trips in the next two weeks, we're going to Niagara Falls (Canada side only!), DC, and NYC in May. She's going to Israel in October while I hope to be in Wyoming (if tag is drawn) with my son. It's going to be a fun year! Yep, I've been blessed.

If I have the guts, I may post an awesome 25 year old photo of us two with yours truly sporting an awesome mullet!

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congrats man! Sounds like you've got an exciting year planned.

Now show the mullet...:D

Last edited:

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Congrats quite an accomplishment these days. I am pretty sure my wife will poison me with some rare disease she brings home way before 25. Let's see the mullet.