"Fred Eichler" ROCK RIVER

ditchbank

Banned
I got this as gift from the wife...RRA Fred Eichler Predator Series..223...been playing with a few rounds....so far best group came from Hornady VMAX 55gr....this gun is very very fun to shoot.

f34b90128342badc2fc6138b767b755e.jpg
fa2dbe5537201242242a19dfff998139.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Man, you better do your homework when it comes time to reciprocate, that is gonna be tough act to follow.

ditchbank

Banned
VMAX WITH A GOOD SOLID REST TODAY!! WOW 100yrds
8e655cfe94daff7a50b41923e6d0a569.jpg
3shots

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
VMAX WITH A GOOD SOLID REST TODAY!! WOW 100yrds
8e655cfe94daff7a50b41923e6d0a569.jpg
3shots

Great group, and if the wind is blowing down there anything like it is here almost miraculous. Mine is laying here on the chair, I wanted to shoot it today also and wouldn't because of the wind.

ditchbank

Banned
Believe it or not there was some wind but I would wait for it to calm down between a shot

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I am wanting to try some stuff in the 62-65 gr. range but every time I get mine out the dang wind gets up. :mad:

ditchbank

Banned
I am wanting to try some stuff in the 62-65 gr. range but every time I get mine out the dang wind gets up. :mad:

Here is some 68 and 75gr Hornady MATCH. Today also.

6337b273f975e2d245747cdfca835949.jpg

5ca770cfd8b2b9487faafd4f2470417b.jpg

As you can tell the wind was from left to right or maybe can't tell.

Last edited:

22LR

Twelve Pointer
Great shooting friend! I like my RR Operator II with 1/9 twist. The trigger is great from the factory. What brand/height scope rings did you use? I have a set of Burris PEPR but would prefer for the scope to be higher to suit me.

ditchbank

Banned
Great shooting friend! I like my RR Operator II with 1/9 twist. The trigger is great from the factory. What brand/height scope rings did you use? I have a set of Burris PEPR but would prefer for the scope to be higher to suit me.

That's my only problem with my set up...my scope is also just a tad too low. But it shoots so good I hate to move it...I have to get real tight and low on the butt stock to get a clear scope.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I had to put a set of Burris 1/2" riser extensions to get mine to a comfortable height with medium rings. I tried everything up to extra tall rings and it was still too low. Had to force my cheek down on the cheek weld.