DDC Breakfast Saturday????

Sfy03

Six Pointer
Contributor
So..I wish I was able to make the DDC Dinner Saturday night, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. With that said I'll be at the DDC Saturday morning and was thinking about grabbing breakfast before hand. I looked up breakfast spots near the fairgrounds and found "Pam's FarmHouse" to have fairly good reviews. Never eaten there, so it may be a bust...but I was thinking about grabbing breakfast there around 7am/7:30am, and then heading to the DDC sometime afterwards. Its less than a mile from the Fairgrounds.
Anyone wanna have a DDC Breakfast?? haha!

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Pam's is on Western Blvd. it used to be Neptune's. Food is good. I wish I could make it.

Sent from my iPhone

Treetall

Twelve Pointer
Used to eat there with group of friends before going to ddc. Good food but I would be prepared to wait with it being the saturday of the ddc

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
I will be a Big Ed's downtown for breakfast Friday morning! If you have never eaten there you need to and try the pancake challenge!

Sfy03

Six Pointer
Contributor
Thanks for the heads up fellas, sounds like Pam's will be a winner.

I will be a Big Ed's downtown for breakfast Friday morning! If you have never eaten there you need to and try the pancake challenge!

I'll have to check that one out soon too...love a good breakfast joint. But I get "giddy" on DDC morning (just like opening day), so the closer I am after breakfast the better -- so I'm gonna stick close to the Fairgrounds.