Let's see some paracord projects

bubbancng

Just finished a couple projects and thought I'd share. Let's see what other folks have made

8bdf4ab08215c1eed0f3387a651fc177.jpg

One to two point convertible rifle sling

d819c32acc4ad1c7b865833000741b90.jpg

Wrist lanyard for my thumb release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work, I bought some cord and checked out youtube, when I get some free time I'm gonna make a few call lanyards

swampbuck08

I have made bracelets, watch bands, dog collars and leashes as well as slings will try and get some pics loaded up.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
I made about 6 of these for some hunting buddies as a Christmas gift. Everyone liked them a lot, but the problem is most of them are hanging in trophy cabinets by the antique decoys and mounts than being used.

lanyard 2.jpg

lanyard.jpg

Sorry I still can't figure how to post full size photos.

tdanks

Where's a good place to get paracord I tried paracord planet but for some reason when I make something using there's it is always really thin.

Last edited:

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
I just searched the net for a dealer with good reviews. I am not sure what the name of the place was but I will check my email to see if I still have the order confirmation. I tend to hang on to those for some reason.

seminolewind

Where's a good place to get paracord I tried paracord planet but for some reason when I make something using there's it is always really thin.

have had success with my local military store. round 8-9 bucks a roll? lots of colors, etc.

chrisj0616

Curtis military surplus in rockingham always has alot in stock

Victorinox

Home Depot in Jacksonville has larger spools of paracord better priced than the craft stores....

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I hear you guys. Hate to admit this. I asked my girlfriend to sew a button on my pants that had fallen off. She did it.

I had to take it off and show her how to sow a button. I dont know what they are teaching these days, but that lackluster mending will not due.

Mom makes quilts and has for a few years. She still runs into issues and Dad or I have to solve them.

Im not saying guys are better at everything but other than childbirth, its pretty much true.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
CYMERA_20130718_212447.jpgIMG_20130721_152355.jpg

Approx. 12ft of 550 cord, 50ft of braided 50lb test, 2 #2 hooks, 3 #4 split shot in heat sealed water line and an emergency whistle .

Last edited: