All of us OF's are just lucky that we made it

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
Driving is the single most dangerous activity that 99.9% of people engage in on a daily basis. Add in adverse road conditions and you exponentially increase your chances of having an accident. It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are or think you are, one lapse in judgement, one unseen patch of black ice and you are done. Everyone thinks they are great drivers, but lets be honest, most of us are not. There are too many distractions, radio, phone, other drivers, kids in the back seat etc. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stay off the roads unless you absolutely have zero choice. Your life is much more valuable than your job.

And for everyone that complains about school being let out and that kids are pampered too much and all that garbage, imagine that you are sitting at work and you get the phone call that your kid died on the way to school on an icy patch of road. Just imagine that phone call. You don't want that call and I dang sure know that no first responder wants to make that call or school employee wants that hanging over their head. The reason they are cautious and close school often prematurely is because that has happened. You can make up a day of school, you can't bring a kid back from the dead.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I think I read somewhere that 75-80% of the drivers out on the roads believe that they are above average in driving ability. ;)