Anyone going to Dixie deer classics tomorrow?

karleydavidson46

Six Pointer
I'm most likely taking my buck over there tomorrow and go back Sunday anyone else going?
41f94e745d3d7f6d6b0971d32644e4cc.jpg

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
With school closed in all of the surrounding counties, I am expecting this to be one of the bigger Friday crowds. Time will tell.

highclimber

Old Mossy Horns
I'll be there, from about Noon, til closing. Although I plan to look around, I'll be in the Eds Gun Shop booth, most of the time. Stop by, if you get over to the Dorton Arena. (Ask for Mark)

highclimber

Old Mossy Horns
Change of plans for me, for Friday. Ed called, and said he had enough help for today, so, I'll see Y'all Saturday/Sunday.

labman63

Ten Pointer
I'm going this afternoon for a little while then going across to the RBC to watch Canes lose again probably.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
I should have grabbed my 3 year old and taken him today. His mom has his car seat at work in Durham and I am in Raleigh and recovering from a sleepless week due to work issues. I can;t remember a time I was sitting on the couch at 11 am in my PJs. Feeling my age this morning. I didn't even bother going out to look at the damage to my shed from the branches falling yet.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
My wife Rhonda and I are going to try to get over there tomorrow. If we do we'll definitely check out your big ol' 10 pointer.