Hope to see y'all at the 2015 Dixie Deer Classic this weekend

D. Buck Stopshere

Six Pointer
The North Carolina State Muzzle Loading Rifle Association will be in booth #U10 in the Exposition Building, and we invite all y'all
to stop by and talk "black powder". We'll have a nice display of original & contemporary muzzle loading rifles and shotguns for you to hold,
including the ever-popular flintlock swivel-breech .54 cal/16 gauge combination gun.

Another favorite is the flintlock 12 gauge SXS fowler (shotgun). A flintlock Virginia Rifle from TVM, and a T/C Hawken are also there on the rack. There is also a small collection of Colt, Reminton, & Ruger C & B revolvers to view. None of these firearms are for sale, just to drool over, and say, "I had my hands on on a flintlock 12 gauge side-by-side".

New this year, Mike Willard will be offering instruction on longrifle building, and will be working on his flintlock rifle kit he bought from Track of The Wolf.

Free copies of the January issue of "Muzzle Blasts", the monthly magazine of the Natioanal Muzzle Loading Rifle Association will be available to take home. Folks interested in joining the NMLRA will get a discount off their first year membership, by signing up at the booth.

Stop by and say, "howdy".

Buck Buchanan
Field Rep-NC
NMLRA

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Hope to see you again Buck!!!

DDC_zps87acf268.jpg

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
every time I went by there Buck you were busy with someone,,,,hope it went well,,,,,,,