DDC...not gonna make it...

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
I will not be able to make it. I have the worst flu I have had in my life and I refuse to take it out in public and give it to anyone. For about 3 hours today I really thought I might die from it...I have never felt stomach pain like it...diarrhea and puking at the same time...I have pooped every 30 minutes for the last 24 hours...thrown up in between there a few times. Out of curiosity I got on the scale and have lost 12 pounds in 24 hours. Looking at water or bread nauseates me...when I thought there was nothing left I still filled a trashcan like NCST8guy at a tailgate party. :skeerd:

holton27596

sounds more like the nora virus. Got it years ago and I will never forget the experience!

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I'm going with noro virus. I had it at college and ended up at health services three days in a row so they could stick a liter and a half of fluid through an IV in me. I went 4 days without eating or drinking anything and had to have my roommate carry me out of the dorm so campus police could transport me to health services. You NEED to get to a doctor NOW. Screw pride or whatever other excuse you can come up with not to go. Go now before you end up in the hospital because that's where you WILL end up.

Last edited:

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My wife says you probably have the nora virus. I hope you get better soon.

willch

Twelve Pointer
NORO not the flu.. Going around pretty bad in G'ville

What Are the Symptoms of a Norovirus Infection?

If you come down with a norovirus infection, you'll probably go from being completely healthy to feeling absolutely miserable within a day or two after being exposed to the virus. Typical symptoms include nausea, vomiting (more often in children), watery diarrhea (more often in adults), and stomach cramps.

Last edited:

ditchbank

Banned
Damn....5hrs ago you felt like hell....5min ago you post that you polished off a 6 pack....Sir, you are the man!! I have had the same virus since Wednesday morning at 12am and even though today at 12pm I started to feel a little better I am still battling the gas pain/cramping in my stomach. I wouldn't drink a beer if you begged me, but it sounds like it cures it...lol...be careful because just when you think it's gone. It comes back like a BOSS!

I have small thumbs!!

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Damn....5hrs ago you felt like hell....5min ago you post that you polished off a 6 pack....Sir, you are the man!! I have had the same virus since Wednesday morning at 12am and even though today at 12pm I started to feel a little better I am still battling the gas pain/cramping in my stomach. I wouldn't drink a beer if you begged me, but it sounds like it cures it...lol...be careful because just when you think it's gone. It comes back like a BOSS!

I have small thumbs!!
A 6 pack of orange gatorade...nothing else...Still have some stomach cramps but feel pretty good now...still don't want anything to eat, just more drinks.

cmcarter

Six Pointer
Glad to hear you at least able to sip on Gatorade. The first part where you said you thought you might die, made me laugh a little. I feel your pain, I really do. I don't get sick often but when I do, it feels like I'm dying.

In all seriousness, if your condition worsens go straight to the Doc! There is a "super virus" in Charlotte that has killed 3 people I believe.

Stay healthy my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Glad to hear you at least able to sip on Gatorade. The first part where you said you thought you might die, made me laugh a little. I feel your pain, I really do. I don't get sick often but when I do, it feels like I'm dying.

In all seriousness, if your condition worsens go straight to the Doc! There is a "super virus" in Charlotte that has killed 3 people I believe.

Stay healthy my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel much better now, just don't have any appetite and only want to drink water

Briargoat

Ten Pointer
Woke up middle of night feeling sick. Hope I dont have it. Would feel better if I could upchuck but couldn't

hrcarver

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I left the ddc early with it myself. Sorry to the guys I didn't get to talk to. Trust me, you do NOT want this.

Last edited:

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
It came back and hit me again last night...so glad I was home because every 30 minutes for 5 hours I was in the bathroom. Feel better today but I am afraid of food AND liquid now.