Something to look forward to

Wood Duck Hunter

Six Pointer
http://www.waterfowlersexpo.com/

I am excited about this! Hopefully it will be more oriented to NC Waterfowling and less crowded than DDC. DDC was ok but i'm not interested in outfitters from Maine and having to stand in line for 30 minutes to get tickets. Hopefully this can become a traditional venue.

skydog

Yep I wish they weren't doing it on the turkey opener. Maybe I'll bag a bird 10 minutes after LST and still have plenty of time to make the drive down :D

ahales

Four Pointer
Sounds pretty good. Shame it's on opener of turkey season. I'm with you skydog, wishful thinking of bagging a bird early Saturday morning. Guess there's always Sunday for the expo.

Jmac

Maybe they'll have a turkey expo on opening day of duck season to even things out.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
It's going to be three days so y'all can make it between turkey hunts. I'll be there most likely for one of the days if my schedule allows. The guys putting it on are really pulling out all the stops and it should be a great event.

Greenhorn

Six Pointer
I really want to go to this but I'm not sure I can make it. I don't hunt Turkey but I think between coaching my daughter's soccer team Saturday then going to the Azalea Festival Sunday I think I'm screwed.

JD1107

Gonna make it out there Sunday hopefully after baging a turkey Saturday.

gamehunter

Old Mossy Horns
ill try to make it friday or sunday.... hope theres plenty to do.... alot of seminars and knowledge to be had

Wood Duck Hunter

Six Pointer
Does anyone know if this died out already this year? Thought earlier this year it was supposed to be this weekend. Website has expired and cant find anything else about it online.