Favorite Waterfowl Guides here in NC

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
Like many of you I sure do miss duck season. As with all hunting, I am preparing for next season and since I am fairly new to coastal hunting, I would like to get out on a couple guided trips, have some fun, but learn some new techniques in the process.

Back to my topic, who are people I should be considering for these hunts? I know of some of the larger outfits around, but who are some you have personally hunted with and would recommend? I already have a hunt scheduled with Parker's Waterfowl in late December, but potentially looking to add a snow goose and possibly another guided hunt down east for a couple days. I hope to have a boat and give it a try myself next season, but until then I am limited to guided hunts.

It may seem like a long ways out, but I know many fill up rather quickly and would like to get my reservation in as soon as possible. Thanks

Wood Duck Hunter

Six Pointer
Tail feathers guide service " in little Washington. Bulls bay charters in Columbia. Gurganeous guide service in pant ego. Troy Boyd or froggy' for northern albemarle sound.

Mathews Archer

Six Pointer
Parker's Waterfowl is good, Capt Gary's Downeast Guide Service is good,I've heard good things about DaretoHyde (for impoundment hunts) and Karl Helmcamp. I just met Capt. Froggy from Engelhard and booked a hunt with him.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Of all the guided hunts i've been on here in NC my favorite was by far with Capt. Gary Lefler of Capt. Gary's Down East Guide Service. He's got some really good blinds and knows his stuff but it's near impossible to get in with him. I was on the repeat customer list from the previous year and still didn't get a hunt with him this past season. If I get in with him this upcoming year I may have an extra place in the blind if you're interested.

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
I hunted with Parkers Waterfowl twice this past season, had a blast both times. We were with a different guide both times and they were both great to hunt with. Probably be going with them again this year. Just gotta figure out when the best time to go will be, which as far as I know is a crapshoot

What kind of ducks do the guides listed shoot mostly ? Divers or puddlers ? Just curious cause I like to do a few smaller guided hunts a year myself