Got my new Hoyt Today. Harvest Brown Nitrum Turbo.

• Thread starter RedneckBowhunter
  • Start date

RedneckBowhunter

Ordered this bow about 6 weeks ago and it came in yesterday. The wife picked it and the accessories up today and I got it put together. Still got a few things to get for it still but got enough to start shooting it. Now all I got to do is find some time to tune it and sight it in. It is a 29/65 Harvest Brown Nitrum Turbo with snow Camo limbs. I will be running a Trophy Ridge 5 pin React sight, Limb Driver Pro-V rest and and a Dead Center Archery stab set in snow Camo. I also have the red hoyt accessories kit and a red hoyt wrist strap. Now.for pics

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
Sweet rig. I have the black out nitrum turbo and I love it. I also really like that react sight. Im touching arrows at 50 and 60 yards with it. You wont be dissapointed.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nice. I have the non turbo 34 on order - harvest brown also.

3D setup (with the back bar)? What class?

BLOODBROTHER

Twelve Pointer
Nice rig for sure. Is it hard to look at it and know you could have taken your family on a vacation for what that thing costs? I bought a car for my oldest kid that cost less!

straightline

Ten Pointer
I'm getting ready to get that or one of the obsession. I'm wanting a combo 3D/hunting bow but the last bow I bought was a Drenalin and they sure have changed. Nice looking setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RedneckBowhunter

Nice. I have the non turbo 34 on order - harvest brown also.

3D setup (with the back bar)? What class?

I might shoot some 3d but this is my hunting bow. Started using a back bar on my hunting bow a year ago and it helped me out a lot.

jbar174

Button Buck
I have the same colors ordered for a Nitrum 34...should be in next week😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well, if I did that, you'd accuse me of claiming the Nitrum 34 was a turbo.....lol

You could have just not said anything, and we'd all been just fine. A non turbo 34 is a Nitrum.....just like I said. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get it.

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
Well, if I did that, you'd accuse me of claiming the Nitrum 34 was a turbo.....lol

You could have just not said anything, and we'd all been just fine. A non turbo 34 is a Nitrum.....just like I said. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get it.

Why would I accuse you of calling a 34 a turbo when the 34 is just the 34?....

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well, if you didn't comprehend a non-turbo was still a Nitrum......that ought to be an indicator.

Again, you could have just said nothing. And, you could still say nothing else.

Last edited:

RedneckBowhunter

Easy fellas. I got what he meant. Maybe deerslyr30-06 just was having a bad night.

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
Good looking rig

No need to argue with A know it all.

I wonder who is the most ignored on NCHF?

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Very nice rig, i havent shot the new models yet but Hoyts are quality.