NCH&F sticker sighting!

Windrunner

Twelve Pointer
Pulled into the Tractor Supply in Midland and saw a Ford truck with the NCH&F sticker. I was so excited to introduce myself to another of the brethren. Except the gentleman had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. He just picked up the sticker presumably at the DDC. So I probably ended up creeping him out. I just wanted to say hi :(

ako_deerking

Twelve Pointer
Well it probably increased the value of the truck by a few thousand dollars. I remember the going rate for a membership here awhile back.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
If that's the worst thing that happened to him all day, then he did alright. In fact, you probably made the ol' boy's day.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Making me motivated to put my sticker on my truck, it's been over the visor for a few months now!!!

If it makes hot women introduce themselves I'm in!!! :greenjump:

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I believe the stats would argue you're more likely to meet a crotchety old fart.

That's funny, WR.

workennels

Eight Pointer
Firefly, i seen one on a silver gmc i think it was a while back on 58 i was wondering of it might have been you?

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
Pulled into the Tractor Supply in Midland and saw a Ford truck with the NCH&F sticker. I was so excited to introduce myself to another of the brethren. Except the gentleman had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. He just picked up the sticker presumably at the DDC. So I probably ended up creeping him out. I just wanted to say hi :(
You probably made his day WR!

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Firefly, i seen one on a silver gmc i think it was a while back on 58 i was wondering of it might have been you?

Yeah it could have been me I am on 58 a lot. I do drive a GMC its more of a gray color than silver. Mine has a silver color tool box mounted above the bed..