New firearm lube

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I find it funny that he was stacking the oils and lube one after another abd then put his on top.
Also how light he placed the weight the last time vs the rest all but dropped on.

I bet he could add water at the last point and got it to work.
Spinning that RPM and pressure does not fall in line with a good gun oil.

But then if you want to sell something new, you got to play games to sell it.

Next he will add KY lube.....

Last edited:

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
To do well on a load bearing test like that, you have to add extreme pressure (EP) additives to your lubricant. The reality is, firearms don't operate under extreme pressure loads. Will this stuff work well in your firearms? Absolutely, but so will 3-IN-ONE oil in 99% of the applications encountered by the average gun user.

With the exception of using the wrong lube in the wrong environmental condition, I've never seen a gun fail based solely on the type of lubricant that was being used. Too much, or too little is usually the problem ..... not the lube itself.

Liberty Lube is probably great stuff - it's just overkill. But having said that, I'd rather have something better than I need than something inferior.

* There are hair shampoos on the market that fare better on the Timken tester than most liquid lubricants. Hmmmmm .......

Last edited:

Jmac

Once on a duck hunt I used Avon skin so soft left in the boat for bug repellent. Gun went from a single shooter to 3 shooter for the rest of the day.