I got in!!!

robertfurr530

I have been accepted to the class of 2019 at NC State!!! Never been happier!!!

corapeake

Eight Pointer
I have been accepted to the class of 2019 at NC State!!! Never been happier!!!

Congratulations, It will be 4 of the best years of your life.
My son is a Freshman there now and I'm SBE '89, and then there's his momma, uncle, Granddaddy and GGrandaddy. We bleed double red ! :)

Last edited:

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
Although I am not a fan of NCSU, it is a great school that will give you a solid education if you put your head down and go to work on your schooling. Honestly there isn't a bad school anywhere in NC.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congratulations! I will save you some trouble, it does really help to go to class.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
Congrats! My oldest son just graduated from State last spring. He had a good experience. Best wishes for you.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Congratulations, It will be 4 of the best years of your life.
My son is a Freshman there now and I'm SBE '89, and then there's his momma, uncle, Granddaddy and GGrandaddy. We bleed double red ! :)

Unless you graduate in 3 years.

For the OP, congrats. My younger daughter is attending NCSU now.

Last edited:

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
It's a lot easier to maintain a good GPA than it is to bring up a poor GPA. Sure, you may miss out on some "fun" at times but there will be plenty more opportunities for fun.

newdeerhunter011

Eight Pointer
Congrats. If you think you might want to do engineering make sure you pick that from the start. Its very difficult to start in other majors and then make the switch later on because of states policies and transfer processes.

Last edited:

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Way to go, and congrats! Gets tougher and tougher to get accepted to universities across the nation every year.