New here!

louie

What’s up guys. I'm on a few other boards (bbc and used to be on fishing with rusty) But glad to be here!

Took up archery about 6 years ago, I’ve been addicted ever since. Went off the deep end, got my own arrow jigs and bow press. It’s led me on some great deer hunting and 3d archery. Last May I was lucky enough to go to Canada for black bear. Gearing up for my first turkey season now. Picked up a rem 870, shooting good patterns out to 40 yards with 3" Winchester long beards #5, and plan on doing archery on Sundays if I can locate some good birds. I’ve been scouting uwharrie public lands and surrounding areas. Lot of signs, feathers, and gobbles here and there, should be fun as long as no one tries to shoot me out there. So anyone who’s hunted that public area and has advice- inbox me :wave:. Looking forward to being on the board. And when I escape from work now and then I’ll try and post some fishing reports too for Wylie/ Norman/ and Mtn Island Lakes.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Welcome!! This is by far the best community ive found. Most are very helpful and our Mods are on top things and keep us fairly troll free.
Please ask away if you have any questions, we also have several meet n greets during the year so we BS and enjoy like minded company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gameland

Twelve Pointer
Welcome. I also was a member on fishing with rusty but it was always hard to log on and it finally said I was using wrong username so I gave up on it. This is a great place with some great guys. Looking forward to the fishing reports.

Last edited:

foolish

Six Pointer
I don't know,your name is Louie and I've always wanted to shoot big Louie. :cool:

Welcome

Last edited:

louie

Haha. Thanks for the welcomes. No names not Louie, but derived from part of my name.