Red Wolf Reward

crittergitter

Ten Pointer
With the UTMOST respect of folks on this thread, I have to say this. It's hard (nearly impossible) for me to believe that our government would do what is being implied here.

Think about the act, and the outcome.

The Federal govt protects a creature, to the point of altering hunting rules where that creature roams.

Then, (what folks are implying here is that) one of the protected creatures dies of natural causes, and in some sort of conspiracy, some are saying it was post-mortem (possibly) SHOT,.....JUST to use it's death as a precedent for changing the hunting rules in that area?

And although there were no legal creatures allowed to be hunted in that area, when this creature was shot, that just one month later, a Judge BASED it's decision, changing hunting laws in that area, partially or solely because of this dead creature?

It's difficult for me to fathom that anyone whom understands right from wrong, could find themselves shooting a dying or dead animal, jsut for the sake of self perseverance.

I still think someone shot it illegally, And I hope they are caught and charged. Is the reward still authentic? May I contribute?

It does not have to be the Government per-say that does this to create a conspiracy. It takes more than one to create a conspiracy. All it takes is one person to do all of the planning and even the deed itself. These animal rights type people will do about anything to get their point across down to even trying to blame hunters for the demise of this animal. I guess if that person works for the Government then the Government is to blame in the long run. There are nuts everywhere in Government and non-Government alike.
I had a room mate in college that did a summer internship with the red wolf project. Even back then, in the 80's, something seemed fishy to me when I would go visit him. As a wildlife biology student we had studied coyotes and wolves in books and I had seen many pictures of them and these animals did not look like any wolf I had ever seen. They looked like a slightly larger coyote.

odie408

Ten Pointer
Critter, they are all 76% or more coyote. I would love if we all new the story behind this woof killing. There is a lot more to this story than they want us to hear or they would give true details. But I don't think that is going to happen if they can help it!