Chesapeake Bay Retriever puppies

Briargoat

Ten Pointer
I got mine from Jambbas Ranch in Fayetville. Dam was on site and sire was of hunting stock. All registered. Very happy with my experience there
But from my understanding theyve come under fire from PETA over some of their exotic animals. Don't think they're open anymore. They have a web site. You can call and ask.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Deadriver retrievers just had a really nice litter. I gotta buddy that just got one spoke for. They may be all spoke for by now. Most were spoke for before they were born but I believe the litter may have been larger than expected, therefore the extra unspoken for pups. I think he is in Graham. I do not know the individual. Best I can remember, the pedigree had a good balance of show and hunt test titles. Dam hunted and had JH title and sire had MH title and was belonged to a guide. All heath clearances as well.

Gus

Six Pointer
I saw an ad from this number with pups ready next week. 252-335-1062
Don't know anything about em but the ad says 50yrs experience breeding.

labman63

Ten Pointer
Trained with him yesterday, don't think litter has been born yet but getting close I think. I have his number if you want it.

Deadriver retrievers just had a really nice litter. I gotta buddy that just got one spoke for. They may be all spoke for by now. Most were spoke for before they were born but I believe the litter may have been larger than expected, therefore the extra unspoken for pups. I think he is in Graham. I do not know the individual. Best I can remember, the pedigree had a good balance of show and hunt test titles. Dam hunted and had JH title and sire had MH title and was belonged to a guide. All heath clearances as well.

Sapperman

Spike
Anybody know if dead river has an account on here I have tried calling his inbox is full and emailing them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gone_huntin

Four Pointer
I would highly recommend researching on gundogbreeders.com, and search through other larger internet forums for reputable breeders. Visit the breeders operation, meet the sire and dam to be bred, select a breeding with good hunting stock and HRC titles (if you're into that sort of thing), health certifications, etc. Talk to people who have purchased from that particular breeder. Don't just go paying Joe Schmo off craigslist or a breeding posting on some random forum.

Jmac

Mine latest was given to me. All my priors excluding my 1st some 20 odd years ago I raised myself. My 1st I traded for.