They need the death penalty!!

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They don't need ole sparky, just go out and dig a big hole with an excavator and throw them in it. The start filling it up, I figure as those buckets fall in there out if that excavator there will be some rocks etc and it may get a little rough on them. Of course have a couple guards with shotguns just in case if they were nimble and by chance if a couple was quick enough to make it to they thought they could get out.

They could wing em in the leg to hold them down to they planted them.

Brute

My vote would be for "The Tomahawk Shredder". They would make good fertilizer.

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
This poor couple worked hard, paid taxes and made a positive contribution to society. The gangsters did not work, did not pay taxes and made a negative contribution to society.
The gangsters need to be removed from society, very simple, maybe one day the judges will figure it out.

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
The gangsters need to be removed from society, very simple, maybe one day the .........

..... average citizen will pull his head out of his rear-end and/or his Smart Phone, arm and train himself appropriately, and be such an effective deterrent that being a violent criminal would become a predictably dangerous activity.

But this is not a new idea. On September 2nd 1876, a notorious "gang" got their behinds handed to them by the people of Northfield, MN. The citizenry did in a few minutes what the system was unable to accomplish. That sort of response from the citizenry needs to become a routine occurrence on the streets of America.

The CJ system is perfectly capable of dealing with the survivors, but your personal security is ...... well, personal. The only folks that need to be relying on someone else to protect them are children, old people and the affirmed.

The CJ system has never been able to make us safe ...... we're on our own. The quicker we figure that out and act accordingly, the better off we'll all be.

Executing more thugs after the fact is a game of attrition with far too many shortcomings.

Last edited:

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Agreed.
And it should happen before they go to trial.......

Really? So tell me, in your world what is the line where someone gets their right to a trial and some others do not?

I am all for executing them, heck I will pull the trigger/switch... after they are given their right to a trial by jury.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
This one is somewhat close to home for me.

But what is everyone so shocked by? Hollywood makes hundreds of TV shows and Movies with eerily similar scripts. And some of those are popular. Look at the anarchy biker show, Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, etc. What bothers me is that this was planned in prison, through phone calls and letters. Are those not monitored?!?!?!?!

And then WHY would any of you support the energy spent on electricity, or fuel on digging a hole?!?!?!

I have a reel of rope that has pulled HUNDREDS of miles of fiber around this state. It works PERFECTLY every time I use it. Over and over again. Once you have the rope, Gravity is the ULTIMATE renewable resource!!!

After Eve Carson's thugs were arrested, Crash posted a BRILLIANT idea. That people should bail them out. And I think looking back had enough people caught on, that had possibility. I think in todays world, the best chance to re enact 41 mag's link is to wait until known criminals are arrested, and once the news is spread about them, have them bailed out.

Heck, the Koch brothers are worth $85 BILLION, their money would be better spent bailing out criminals (and advertising the time and place) than on what they are planning to spend it on in 2016 anyways.

Last edited: