What Cologne/Perfume Do You Wear?

Hey guys and gals. Just thought this would be a cool question to ask. Just wondering what cologne or perfume you prefer to wear. Do you have a signature scent or like to switch it up often? Right now, I am using Lucky You, By Lucky Brand Cologne. Really nice mellow musk scent, with light fruity notes mixed in. Very nice scent. Not too loud and it lasts for a while. So what do you wear?

BTW, if anyone is interested in giving Lucky You a try. DON'T buy it from a department store. I got screwed a little. I bought a 1.7 oz bottle from Walmart for $21.99 and found that you can get a 3.4 oz bottle on amazon for $18.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-You-Brand-Cologne-Spray/dp/B000YDI7MG

Last edited:

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
Last I chcked this was a hunting and fishing site, not some metro-sexual place. I am assuming you can find a board like that somewhere else. Time to move on.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
I think the last I wore was British Sterling and the wife wore Windsong...

We were in the 9th grade.... :rolleyes:

HillBilly2

Four Pointer
Rabbit tobacco, find a clump as soon as I get in the woods, fold it and twist to crush as much as possible and rub all over my body. Then attach whats left to my hat. Provides a sedative effect to all the animals that smell it. Makes me happy too. Knowing that big buck is gonna come right up to get a good sniff.
It was the original cover scent, before we had cover scents......

Guys, I didn't mean for this thread to come off as dumb, just thought it'd be an interesting one. I honestly can't believe no one here wears cologne.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Cant remember the last time i used any at all. Probably "happy".

Currently the only scent is old spice pure sport (probably 15 years now) and some jasmine scented aftershave the girlfriend bought. The smell is fine, but its a heck of a moisturizer after a straight blade. If it keeps razor burn off, im a fan.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
SMH......

..,I never thought I would be logging in to NCHF to find out what kind of cologne other men (apparently boys) wear.

A much better question would be: do you prefer pockets on your cardigan sweaters or plain front? And do you wear those with pleated khaki's? Would elastic be ok? I get some funny looks when I wear both at the same time and I think people are laughing at me.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Don't act like yall bunch of yuppies don't wear cologne. As many of you post about UNC sports and golfing all the time don't try and tell me yall don't get all preepy'd up when the time calls for it.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Last I chcked this was a hunting and fishing site, not some metro-sexual place. I am assuming you can find a board like that somewhere else. Time to move on.

It is a hunting and fishing site but we discuss many things not hunting and fishing related here in the general forum...I guess Tipmoose would let us know if we can't discuss anything but hunting and fishing related subjects on this site...

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My one an only bottle was Wild Country, my mother gave it to me in the middle 60's. Pretty sure it came from Avon. It was in a container shaped like an atlas. LOL. Probably had most of it still in to the day my wife picked it up when we were moving and asked what is this?

I told her and she said you don't even wear the stuff do you? I told her no, in the round file it went. LOL

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
CK Obsession....use to drive the wife mad. Don't need it anymore, seems she's mad about something all the time without it.....

odie408

Ten Pointer
What smell are you trying to cover up? If I don't smell myself, nothing, If I do smell myself I just take a shower and try to wash it off. I don't like to smell it on me or you. It's not to bad to smell it on her if I can't taste it too. Yall hunt over there and I stay over here. This is one of those things where less is better.

creekhobo

Ten Pointer
Rabbit tobacco, find a clump as soon as I get in the woods, fold it and twist to crush as much as possible and rub all over my body. Then attach whats left to my hat. Provides a sedative effect to all the animals that smell it. Makes me happy too. Knowing that big buck is gonna come right up to get a good sniff.
It was the original cover scent, before we had cover scents......

I haven't seen any Rabbit Tobacco in my area in many years. It has disappeared and I would like to have a big bag of the seeds and some of the wrinkled dried up leaves around the bottom of the plant. :)