Mowing the clover,,

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
0524051952.jpg

Mowing the clover,, don't you boys get to jealous of my super duper clover mower, I remounted the wheels so that I get a 7 inch cut,,,,, the old roadbed is 130 yards long and runs from 10-15 feet wide also have a good stand growing around the fruit and chestnut trees above the road and on the bank as well

It's not a large plot but 5 bucks in the last 3 years have been taken from it and it gets eaten to the ground every Dec.

Last edited:

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Durana has done well,, Raptor really helped kill some problem weeds and the clover has already started filling in the kill areas,,

10 years ago that was a stand of poplars, today I have a 130 yard long clearing with clover, peach and plum trees that are loaded this year, 10 apples and pears that will be bearing heavy in a couple more years, 25 or so 4 foot Chinese chestnuts, same number of 6 foot tall chinkipins, and 20 or so american persimmons, just added a couple of jujubes and they have sprouted well. Dwarf Chinkipin Oaks are the only thing I cant get to grow well.

Chainsaw
old Troybuilt tiller
weedwacker
pick and shovel
backpack sprayer
me
and the supper dupper clover mower

I started it for my kids to hunt in, neither of them has shown much interest yet though,,, 3 other kids have taken their first deer there though,,

Last edited: