Plans For The 4th Of July?

Hey guys and gals, just thought Id ask what everyone plans on doing for the 4th of July. Going out of town, the beach or just hanging at home? Either way, I hope everyone has some fun!

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Bluestone Dam in Hinton WV, fishing and boating.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

Southside

Ten Pointer
Staying home but was just watching the news. They were recommending that if your going to any type of event keep an eye out for suspicious activity. Worried about terrorist acts. Guess we need to be looking for that always though huh?

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
We might have a couple friends over for a burger and hot dog, sure am not about to get into the mess that will be over on the beaches and boating access area's..

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Might ride down to Goldsboro,NC on Friday and get some Wilber's BBQ and attend a neighbor's party on the 4th.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Harrisburg 4th of July festival on Friday night and then heading to the lake on Saturday. I hope everyone has a great time over the holiday weekend. Please be careful and smart.

boomer

Twelve Pointer
I will be at the Ammon's Farm in Sanford for their fireworks. The Lee Christian Booster Club will be selling drinks & hot dogs so I will be at the Booster club tent , working.

As others have said, there's no way you'll catch me near a large body of water. The chaos that's guaranteed to be there is gonna be off the wall.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The family's coming to us and spending a week!:skeerd: Gonna keep them busy doing projects around the property.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Saturday evening, I'll go to the In-law's house, get on the golf cart, drive around the field and watch the fireworks at the school put on by the community churches.

ST8ER

Ten Pointer
Work has a suite at the Mudcats for Friday night. Wife and I are going Zip lining on Saturday morning. May go ride the 4 wheeler and do some fishing if time permits.......

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Staying home but was just watching the news. They were recommending that if your going to any type of event keep an eye out for suspicious activity. Worried about terrorist acts. Guess we need to be looking for that always though huh?

Yep..
be carrying several guns anyplace I travel....
who knows what could happen but I will not be around any large groups or events, that's for sure.

wsanders

No plans here, I might grill some chops if my youngest boy is home. I do have somebody coming over to look at a dog, so I'll probably be in the woods swattin flies looking at tree rats.

JHB4

Spike
Grilling some steaks, drinking some cold ones and spending time with some buddies before they head overseas.

skydog

Avoiding the masses....thinking about grabbing the canoe and taking the wife on a smallmouth float up in the foothills

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Me and the Mrs will go for a long bike ride in the hills if the rains hold off...