Plans For The 4th Of July?

Gilly

Ten Pointer
Heading to Beaufort. Looks too windy to head offshore so we will try our luck with some flounder or reds inside. Wife's parents place is front row for the fireworks so no crowd fighting for us there. Happy 4th everyone!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Celebrating 'Murica!!!!!

Thinking about going to the boat ramp Saturday and watching/judging wives/girlfriends back in the boats. Done it before and it was a BLAST!

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Heading to SC in the morning.....then Saturday......drink a few beers, do a lot of grilling, and shoot a few "exploding projectiles" over my pond when the sun goes down and watch the kids eyes light up...... the 1st annual Mo's Independence Day Spectacular!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Cook out say night, work all day...but hey, I get paid time and a half! So I'm good with working

Ape Head

I bet the crowd at Pilot Mnt will be HUGE! Work until 2 then a family picnic.

Last edited:

ibgreen

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I am going for the thrill-seeker's grand slam.
1-walk through Chapel Hill carrying a confederate battle flag while whistling Dixie.
2-walk through Rocky Mount dressed as a cop.
3-take a long swim in the ocean.

Buckshot00

Grilling, hanging out with family and drinking a few cold ones.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
I am going for the thrill-seeker's grand slam.
1-walk through Chapel Hill carrying a confederate battle flag while whistling Dixie.
2-walk through Rocky Mount dressed as a cop.
3-take a long swim in the ocean.
Lmao! Sound like fun!

EGrdneck

Hopefully Camochick and I along with our newborn daughter will be leaving the hospital this morning

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Heading to Wilson at some point. My sister is expecting her first. Hopefully he will be here by early afternoon.

double

Twelve Pointer
Cook out at the house for mine and the wife's families. Just put ice and drinks in my non yeti cooler hope it holds out until 2. [emoji15]