One Hit Wonder (tR)

wademaster

I hit the road this morning to check this river out for the first time. I was forced to get a considerably late start due to getting the child ready for baby school while the mother got primped for her workday.

Good looking river. Always a little confusing when you don't know where the **** you're going.

I don't know what the **** the deal was, kept losing fish. Lost several while nymphing and several on dries as well, just came off half way through the fight. Fishing shall be fishing, still pissed me off.

Sad, ashamed and somewhat embarrassed I tucked my tail when time came to head home. The generation was scheduled for noon but it must take a little while before it's evident downriver, I fished until about 2:00.

I guess this fat *** rainbow would have to suffice today. At least I landed something. I'll definitely be back with an adjusted game plan now that I've somewhat felt this water out. Time well spent, you know, learning curve.

I couldn't really even see what I was doing when I first got in. Oh yea, that water's cold.