New grand slam in hunting

hayco10

Eight Pointer
Armadillo, porcupine and coyote... And any other invasive species. That would be an interesting accomplishment.

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
Got all 3, but not in the same state. Porkie was in PA, Dillo was in AL and the coyote (many of them) were all here in NC

Doc

Twelve Pointer
I shot at an armadillo in Georgia with my bow and the broad head (muzzy) glanced off the shell

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
I've killed coyotes & wild hogs in eastern NC, and numerous hardshell possums in OK. Almost complete.

Last edited:

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
I still remember the first porkie I ever saw. I was maybe 8 years old. Up in PA. Back then you could kill them at will. Dad shot it. I was wearing one of the old time Woolrich red and black plaid hats. He told me to go up and smack it with that hat. I spent 3 days pulling quills out of it.

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Never killed a porky, gave a few baths with a fishnet in the lake after I netted them out of a porta john,,, now that's nasty folks. I could see porkys being a pain eating the bark off of young fruit trees.. Dillers are nasty critters, shoot all on sight. They also make loud smashing noises when hit by a car.

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
I have never seen a porcupine in the wild. I have put arrows thru armadillos and 223's thru coyotes.

Sent from my iPhone