Fireworks?

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
"IF" someone were to run to the SC border....what would that person expect to have to pay to put on a good show for the "chillrens"?? $200? $300? $400? Just curious....if anyone here has any idea....let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Southside

Ten Pointer
$300 to $500 would be a good show. Just got 3-4 bags of items at one of the stores near Gaffeney for under $200 today.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
It would be cheaper to just go to Myrtle Beach while your there and watch the fireworks there.... Lol

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I know a guy, who knows a guy, that lives next door to a guy - that spends about $300 for a great show. Jabs off 95 is what I am told through the grapevine is where he goes.

Harpoon

Depends on age of children and how many.

Young kids may not like "report" with the fireworks, if close to the action.

You can by a mega box for two or so young kids in SC that has no report for $99. range....that would keep them entertained.

If you want "report", then $200 will get you a nice selection probably last one to two hours if spaced out.

Buy additional rockets w/ report, artillery shells, mortars with a big fan, special color you can spend another $100 easy.

Start buying the "Grand Finale's" separate and they can be another $30-$75 each on average but they haven even more expensive ones.

I spent around $350 last year and still have some left over....mortars, artillery shells are the best imo.....they dont have anything left over to burn.

The larger rockets have a casing attached on a stick that will keep burning as it comes down and if close to homes will land on a neighbors roof...dont like them for that reason.

Excursion

Ten Pointer
Drive to Sanford and come to my buddy's house. He is a pyro technician and spends about $12 K on fire works. All free to public.

downeastnc

Old Mossy Horns
$300 for fireworks
$250 for bail
$1000 in attorney fees
Have fun.

Cops wouldn't know where to start around here lol, they would have to lock up half the county. We got $400 worth to shoot off.....need the storms and wind to go away by 8-9 pm

NCDoberman

Ten Pointer
I usually spend $2-300 and there are a few other guys in the neighborhood who do the same. Between us, we put on as good of a show as the town does IMO.

EGrdneck

South of the border and by nothing but Excaliburs......note: you will set off alarm systems as a side effect.

I spent $150 last year on Excaliburs amd some other mortars and had the loudest show around

Excursion

Ten Pointer
Yes, His Dad started it several years ago and spent about $1000 and had about 50 people. Now he has taken over since his Dad passed and it has evolved into 1. being legal 2. $12K in fireworks 3. Roughly 5K people attending 4. A fundraiser for Lee Christian School. We had a ball. Another awesome show.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
South of the border and by nothing but Excaliburs......note: you will set off alarm systems as a side effect.

I spent $150 last year on Excaliburs amd some other mortars and had the loudest show around

Not sure what we had last night but the mortars were all red. Those things were pretty bad and made one heck of a bang. Me and my dad split the cost and I spent right at $200 and we had probably 24+ mortars along with the big kit I bought.