Our PowerPlant Food plot

lewis9378449

Four Pointer
Can anyone tell me how to get these pictures from photobucket to load automatically so you don't have to click the links? I'm technically challenged so please, dummy it up for me :)

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Can anyone tell me how to get these pictures from photobucket to load automatically so you don't have to click the links? I'm technically challenged so please, dummy it up for me :)

In Photobucket, there are 6 types of link under Share Links to the right of your photo. Click on the 5th one in the list where you see IMG next to the link. It'll turn yellow and the word "copied" will flash. Come here and then paste that link to your post. I went to your first photo in Photobucket and did that procedure.

{Deleted photo since it was no longer needed.}

Last edited:

25contender

Twelve Pointer
That looks great I will be doing a second planting of peas closer to bow season on our power line plot . Nothing left!! The chufa on the end is looking top notch this year.

lewis9378449

Four Pointer
How did you prepare soil?

This parcel had been wooded and was clear cut about 7-8 years ago. Last year about this time I had a guy clear out some paths/lanes with a dozer and the pH was pretty low. After that I had 2 tons/acre lime spread (per soil sample report) and disked it in good. This year around mid May, I bush hogged and sprayed with roundup. The last weekend in May we disked, added the fertilizer and a little more lime, and disked one more time to work the lime a fertilizer into the soil.