Pups first bear

wsanders

I took 3 of my year old pups out this morning, they put this one up after a short chase.

rhromm

Wayne Saunders, what are you running? If you ever want to join me, let me know.

Last edited:

ENC Bone Collector

Eight Pointer
Sounds like a good day. Had a pretty good one this morning myself. Got a litter that just turned 9 months that I've been messing with that are looking really good.

Southside

Ten Pointer
What's your guess on that bears size. He looks heavy by what I can make of the pic. Looks like a good coat too.

wsanders

What's your guess on that bears size. He looks heavy by what I can make of the pic. Looks like a good coat too.[/QUOTE

I would guess she was about 150 pounds. I didn't see the cub until I saw her look up the tree, she was eyeballing the dogs but she had put that furball probably 80 feet up the tree.

Southside

Ten Pointer
What's your guess on that bears size. He looks heavy by what I can make of the pic. Looks like a good coat too.[/QUOTE

I would guess she was about 150 pounds. I didn't see the cub until I saw her look up the tree, she was eyeballing the dogs but she had put that furball probably 80 feet up the tree.
Not nearly as big as I thought it looked in the picture. Still a good run it sounds like.

wsanders

Wayne Saunders, what are you running? If you ever want to join me, let me know.

Hey Rhromm, I have a litter of mt cur/ blackmouth /hound mix I plan on keeping a couple to use on bear if they make the grade. Yeah, count me in when you run your dogs, in season or out.

rhromm

Tried contacting you the other day. Typically decide to run last minute.