Prayers for my wife...

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
My wife go admitted to the hospital tonight.
Seems her diverticulitis has came back. She was in there last fall for about week with the same thing.

Me and the boys would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from wherever I was at the time...

Last edited:

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks guys.

She seems to be doing a little better. Hopefully she gets to come home tomorrow.

tonyarcher128

My wife go admitted to the hospital tonight.
Seems her diverticulitis has came back. She was in there last fall for about week with the same thing.

Me and the boys would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

I pray for your wife to be cured and you and family god bless

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
Update: 8/19...

The diverticulitis flared up again today. She was admitted to the hospital again. The GI doctor is suppose to see her in the morning.

This is the third time in less than a year she's had to be admitted due to this. I think surgery may be the next step.

Appreciate some prayers y'all.
Thanks in advance.

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks for the prayers...

They want to do surgery as soon as they get the inflammation down some.

If they cant get it under control soon they said they'll proceed anyway. ( increased chance of complications if they do )

It's rough trying to work and keep up with our boys and school starts back next week.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Still praying for you and the family. I've known several people that have had surgery for that and all did fine after the recovery.

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
Another update 8/24:

She is still in the hospital. Felt a little better today. The surgeon keeps wanting to delay surgery ( wanting to wait 4-6 weeks now )

Her in-house Dr. wants to get a second opinion. ( I agree ) we don't want her to have another flare up before they do surgery after they get it under control this time.

Thanks again for the prayers and keep em coming as we try to get this sorted out.