Caswell county hunting club looking for new members

Andrsteven

Button Buck
One and done hunt club in Caswell county NC looking to add a couple more members. We currently have 425 acres of property with many lakes and various food plots. All currently hanging stands are for community use. We also have a small lodge to stay at on property w cable, water and electric. We currently have 10 members and looking for a few more. This is a wonderful opportunity for people who love to hunt. No restrictions on bucks. If it's a trophy to you then it's yours for the taking. 800-1000/person depending on final total of guys for the season. We are a very relaxed bunch of guys with few restrictions for the land who just love to get together and hunt and hang out. We will be closing the thread in 2-3 weeks as we need to pay the landholders so please reach out soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hunting is a high dollar game these days. I'm sure they won't have any problems filling the open spots. Don't you always complain about not being able to find any private land to hunt?

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Hunting is a high dollar game these days. I'm sure they won't have any problems filling the open spots. Don't you always complain about not being able to find any private land to hunt?

Well yes I do. But it just so happens there smart guy, that I now have a place. Only problem is that it is beside a dog hunting club.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Well yes I do. But it just so happens there smart guy, that I now have a place. Only problem is that it is beside a dog hunting club.

HA, I'll be honest. I got wound up about the dog hunting comment at first ! You got me, I'll admit. In all seriousness it was kinda a smart :donk:donk:donk:donk:donk thing I said in the first place. But hey, at least most folks around here know I'm a dog man. :greenjump:

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
HA, I'll be honest. I got wound up about the dog hunting comment at first ! You got me, I'll admit. In all seriousness it was kinda a smart :donk:donk:donk:donk:donk thing I said in the first place. But hey, at least most folks around here know I'm a dog man. :greenjump:

I have actually changed how I feel about dog hunters. I was guilty of lumping them all together based on a group that I experienced in the past. But seriously, I bought into the lease with Joey K in Richmond County just outside of Ellerbe. The lease behind the tract is a dog hunting club. Who knows, maybe they will run a stud by my stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have actually changed how I feel about dog hunters. I was guilty of lumping them all together based on a group that I experienced in the past. But seriously, I bought into the lease with Joey K in Richmond County just outside of Ellerbe. The lease behind the tract is a dog hunting club. Who knows, maybe they will run a stud by my stand.

I'm actually in a dog club in Ellerbe. Maybe we'll cross paths this season. Do you know the name of the dog club behind yall? JoeyK talks about hunting the Grassy Island rd area. I'm thinking its Southeast hunt club if yall are on Grassy Island Rd. There is another forum member on here that hunts with them also. I've hunted that area for a number of years, I believe you will enjoy yourself.

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns

I'm actually in a dog club in Ellerbe. Maybe we'll cross paths this season. Do you know the name of the dog club behind yall? JoeyK talks about hunting the Grassy Island rd area. I'm thinking its Southeast hunt club if yall are on Grassy Island Rd. There is another forum member on here that hunts with them also. I've hunted that area for a number of years, I believe you will enjoy yourself.

It is on Grassy Island Road but I don't know the name of the club. I have walked the land with Joey and I am looking forward to bow season. It has hogs too and I have never killed a hog. Maybe we can meet up and hunt together some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Funny, I just got in on a lease that has a bunch of land on Grassy Island Road, though it is on the NorthWest side of Richmond County, the side that does not allow dog hunting.

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Funny, I just got in on a lease that has a bunch of land on Grassy Island Road, though it is on the northwest side of Richmond County, the side that does not allow dog hunting.

fixed it,,,,no charge,,,,,

Last edited:

catfishrus

Twelve Pointer
Im on southeast. You fellows hunting that area of Richmond county will find out the price of snake boots are cheap. That area has a few rattlesnakes and them corn piles are a good spot to find one feeding on the mice eating corn. Couple guys on my club have hog hunted a few times at night in the past month and every night they have ran across one. So be careful.