Crazies call for death to MN dentist who shot lion in Zimbabwe

justhunt

Six Pointer
Contributor
The thing that stands out to me is that every article I read on this it states that the animal was "skinned and be-headed". It's like they are trying to compare anyone that skins an animal to mount to ISIS or something.

chef

Ten Pointer
The thing that stands out to me is that every article I read on this it states that the animal was "skinned and be-headed". It's like they are trying to compare anyone that skins an animal to mount to ISIS or something.

except they don't actually dwell on that aspect of isis.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The article that I saw yesterday stated that the people in Zimbabwe don't care that a lion was killed. They have bigger issues to worry with. So why do the nut jobs here in the US care!!!

this place is full of people that have already gone batshit crazy!!

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Yeah, I picked up on that immediately. It's sensationalizing the event to create a stronger emotional response. I would venture to say that almost every animal killed for sport or food are "skinned and beheaded".

chef

Ten Pointer
Yeah, I picked up on that immediately. It's sensationalizing the event to create a stronger emotional response. I would venture to say that almost every animal killed for sport or food are "skinned and beheaded".

notice the tv news spots on this. slow fade outs on "cecil's" face. the constant use of the name. it looks the same as if you were paying respect to a deceased human. and that is the point.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
This guy has done more to give hunters a black eye than anyone I can think of. If half of what I've read is true this guy is a real first class poaching jerk.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
it's obviously part of the gun control agenda...just another backdoor which is obviously working quite well.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Just saw on a news website that Zimbabwae (sp?) is calling for this guy to be extradited. Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
'Ol Barack told us he would be working hard on getting that gun control thing passed in his brief time in office...he's not lying about that. What he want's , he seems to get, with or without using the proper channels. This isn't the firs time the media has been used to manipulate his agenda, and it won't be the last.