Ok.....Maybe i was scared just a little

gameland

Twelve Pointer
I normally have tennis shoes on and even those aren't enough but tonight I was wearing flip flops walking across the backyard after dark to feed the dogs when I just happened to look down when my foot was getting ready to step on thissnake.jpg I hope my man card is not revoked but I will take that chance and tell yall...yes I screamed like a girl at a Luke Bryan concert!

I ran inside and grabbed my ol pump and went back out and he was underneath my camper. He didn't like a turkey shell at a mere 5FT

snake 1.jpg

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
I normally have tennis shoes on and even those aren't enough but tonight I was wearing flip flops walking across the backyard after dark to feed the dogs when I just happened to look down when my foot was getting ready to step on thisView attachment 45505 I hope my man card is not revoked but I will take that chance and tell yall...yes I screamed like a girl at a Luke Bryan concert!

I ran inside and grabbed my ol pump and went back out and he was underneath my camper. He didn't like a turkey shell at a mere 5FT

View attachment 45507

Baby copperhead...all they can do is make you sick. Come up here and we will let you play with the timber rattlers. ;)

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Oh ... no! Is that snake gonna take Cecil's lead and channel that crazy Brit chick now??