finally brokedown

EGrdneck

And bout Camochick a diamond lol. I went yesterday and picked her up a pink diamong infinite edge pro pckg. Along with a pink Tru ball release.

Now for myself...I found a last year's PSE momentum on sale RTH and snagged it. First new bow in 15yrs for me, first split limb for me as well. I like it alot.

Anyone have any of these bows? If so what's your review? I will post my review at the end of the week.

BigStrutter

Twelve Pointer
My daughter killed her first last year with her edge. Sweet shooting little bow. I still think it's crazy that it can adjust up to my stats.

Ned

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

EGrdneck

Just a quick review....Ashley's infinite edge bow is quiet as a church mouse. It's pretty accurate as well, haven't noticed a lot of hand shock or vibration...overall it was worthe money.

Now onto the PSE MOMEMTUM this is my first split limb bow. Overall fairly quiet considering the 70lb DW. Really fast too. Really pleased with the accessory package on this bow and the infinite edge bow. Only thing I've noticed that took some time to get used too was the HUMP while pulling it back but this is due to the cam. A lot of let off as well which is nice for those stubborn does lol.

Overall I give them both an A