Knight Disc Extreme

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I picked up a Knight Disc Extreme in a trade a while back and was wondering what it is worth. It is the stainless barrell with the carbon stock. It is in great shape and has been well taken care of. It also has scope rings on it.
I think I am going to move to a more traditional ML.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I bought one from Zombie awhile back..he can give you the price. They are great ML and very accurate.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Those muzzleloaders a were notoriously inaccurate and generally speaking peices of junk. Gun not worth more than $25 but as a good honest fella, I'd give you $50 for it sight unseen..................

deerhunter28

Ten Pointer
I have the older version that use the percussion caps and it has taken many deer at 200 yards.
I did shot FFG Blackpowder in it and measured the powder on a scale.
It is a accurate ML.
I have no idea what it's worth?

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Those muzzleloaders a were notoriously inaccurate and generally speaking peices of junk. Gun not worth more than $25 but as a good honest fella, I'd give you $50 for it sight unseen..................

This was intended as sarcasm..........
In my opinion, those are the best "modern" muzzleloaders that have ever been made. And by that, I'm comparing them to ml's being produced today. The only complaint some have is the cleaning process, but I say who cares when your dealing with the accuracy and reliability they have. $50 offer still stands:):):)

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
I bought a Disc when Bass Pro put them on sale in '99 I believe, it has the shorter 22 inch barrel and I love it...

My buddies have an American Knight, a Wolverine and a Bighorn, I've sighted them all in and all have great accuracy...