$2.00 A Gallon Gas In NC?

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Drove from Wilmington to Monroe today the cheapest I saw was some where Whiteville @2.15 The most expensive was a place right in Wilmington @ 2.51.

Here we are running about 2.29ish.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
NC needs to take some of that high tax for gas and fix some roads...In some places the roads are terrible or the ones I drive are...

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
NC needs to take some of that high tax for gas and fix some roads...In some places the roads are terrible or the ones I drive are...

Every time I cross the boarder headed north or south I am thankful for the little bit more at the pump... And so is my truck.

rudisillnolan

Paid 1.95 at the Murphy in Lincolnton, NC and also paid 1.99 at a Shell here around NCSU Campus.

daviddeerhunter

Eight Pointer
I drive a diesel... But gas was 1.99 buy my house but went up 8 cents today. Diesel by my house is 2.59 if im willing to drive 5 miles i can get for 2.39

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Monday morning as I drove up to Johnston County gas was $1.96 per gallon in Goldsboro.. Yesterday Wednesday it was up to $2.05 up 9 cents per gallon. Just down the road in Kinston it was $2.45 at some stations, others were $2.15... Naaa, heck I know nobody who sells gas is gouging out there..

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It never got below $2.15 a gallon at the places I use in Vance / Warren / Franklin Counties.

nc rabbit hunter

Our neighboring towns have been below 2 for 3 weeks, ours finally made it there this week.Yesterday some of them went up 20 cent in one day while others stayed.