2016 NWTF Expo Nashville TN

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
Feb 11th -14th in Nashville TN. Just booked my wife and I's room (grammer?)

Anyone else from the forum planning to attend?? Supposed to be an awesome event.

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
Itll be a Friday Saturday event for me. Then headed back Sunday morning. Looking forward to it though, heard it was fun

Bperry

Six Pointer
Anyone who makes it out please come introduce yourself to me if I don't already know you. It's always good to see people from home.

Datrip

Six Pointer
The wifey and I will be there Thursday-Sunday....it is always a great time of fellowship with other turkey addicts. Hope to meet some of you there....maybe we can do a meet-up? Bryan where will you be spending most of your time?

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
Might just have to check back up on here around that time. Maybe we can all meet up at some point. Going to have to kill some time somehow.

Bperry

Six Pointer
I have a few thing I have to attend but I’m free most of the time. I go to the night events so if you go to one of them, come up and find me. I have always put my real name and contact info on here so here it goes. Just give me a call, text or email and we will get together. There are a lot of people from NC that go. It would be great for a lot of us to meet up.
Bryan Perry
919-210-1172
perrybryan@msn.com

The wifey and I will be there Thursday-Sunday....it is always a great time of fellowship with other turkey addicts. Hope to meet some of you there....maybe we can do a meet-up? Bryan where will you be spending most of your time?

Last edited:

longbeard56

Look forward to it every year. Best place I can think of to catch up in person with fellow Turkey fanatics. I satisfy my Box Call fix too.

SUDDEN IMPACT

Eight Pointer
I go every few years. If I'm off this coming year we may go down. It's sad, but I can be at a get-together in Nashville faster than I can be to the ones we've had in our own state.