Sooo...What Do Y'all Think!?

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
This is a little different from most discussions on here, but I have to ask you guys, what do you think? Plus, it may make for an interesting thread.

Here's what happened. My 21 year old daughter and I were at home last night, and she came home from the gym at around 10pm, went to the kitchen to fix something at the stove. I was sitting on the couch watching tv, not moving. She abruptly came in the living room and said..."Dad, did you just walk across the living room, because I just seen something go across, then I seen you still sitting". She was freaking out. She couldn't see me from the angle where she was, and what she say was going away from where I was. I said....uh, (gulp) no. I've been sitting right here. "Dad, I don't think I saw something, I Did see something!

She eventually went to bed. I was still sitting here at around 1130pm, and toward where she saw something going, I clearly seen something at about 5-6' high move from the left to the right about 5' then disappear! Ok, now I'm thinking. ..Aw crap, what was that!!!:skeerd:

Today after church, we were eating lunch, which was grilled dove breast wrapped in...well, never mind that. I asked my daughter to tell her mom what she saw and that I have more to add. She looked and said...what did you see!?
It gets better!:eek:

Now, I have never put any thought into anything like this, and neither does my wife. She told her mom, which was nothing more than seeing "something" with no details, then I told my wife and her about the "orange ball shape at about 5.5' high!" My daughter's eyes were wider than I've ever seen and she said..."more of a peach/orange dad!!?? She is exactly right! What she saw was exactly the same size, height, and color as what I saw! We never shares detail until then, and it gives me the jibbies just thinking about it. :skeerd:

I don't know what we saw. It wasn't like a reflection, but an actual "thing" less than 20' from us at different times last night.

So what the heck was it? Has anyone else ever witness anything like this? And lastly, no we don't drink!

Last edited:

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Not sure....but you probably ought to go ahead and have a couple drinks now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Great_pumpkin_charlie_brown_title_card.jpg

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not sure if you should go into the light or stay away from it. 50/50 chance there. But if you need a hand I'll be sure to tell you to grab my strong hand!

moosemike

You seen a ghost. I don't know about here but where I come from in PA its not uncommon at all. My experience is most houses had at least one they'd see from time to time. My grandpa even had a conversation with one once.

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
Idk what it was, but I'm glad it's not happening at my house. My boys would be higher strung than normal.

Hope you get it it figured out.

Sent from wherever I was at the time.

moosemike

Y'all laugh, but I'm sleeping with a night light for now on!:eek::D

Not laughing at all. I'm a Pastor and back home it was nothing unheard of for me to be asked to come and bless a home. Because those spirits can become a nuisance.

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I've been called crazy on more than one occasion, so it doesn't bother me that much. You can talk to anyone you'd like in my household about the spook we had around here. Computers turning themselves on, the cat flipping out for absolutely no apparent reason, random movement in the house, the list just went on and on and did not quite until we started reading scripture every evening as a family and brought in a preacher. After coming to terms with what was going on, we brought in a preacher a few times and did everything exactly as he suggested and everything came to a screeching halt. Whether you believe in ghosts or not is entirely up to you, but I know where I stand with the debate.

moosemike

I've been called crazy on more than one occasion, so it doesn't bother me that much. You can talk to anyone you'd like in my household about the spook we had around here. Computers turning themselves on, the cat flipping out for absolutely no apparent reason, random movement in the house, the list just went on and on and did not quite until we started reading scripture every evening as a family and brought in a preacher. After coming to terms with what was going on, we brought in a preacher a few times and did everything exactly as he suggested and everything came to a screeching halt. Whether you believe in ghosts or not is entirely up to you, but I know where I stand with the debate.

Yep. Cats notice them first. If you want to know if you have a disturbance in your house watch your cat. It will know.
And a Pastor is your best chance at getting rid of them.

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Poltergeist. Don't let your daughter get close to the t.v.. house built on Grave yard?

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My Dad used to have an aunt that practiced voodoo and all that jazz. He was in a coma for about 3 months after a pretty bad tractor trailer accident. He spent a few more months in the hospital undergoing skin grafts and physical therapy. During this time his aunt had passed away. When he got out of the hospital, two of his sisters took him to the grave site but he couldn't get out. His sisters took a picture of him in the car. When they got the film developed, his aunt was sitting right beside him in the same clothes she was buried in.

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
Yep. Cats notice them first. If you want to know if you have a disturbance in your house watch your cat. It will know.
And a Pastor is your best chance at getting rid of them.

The cat was the very first totally out of the blue occurrence at our house. We were watching tv one evening, and in two lunges jumped clear across the room, bounced off the bay window 6' off the floor, and in one more lunge had totally disappeared from sight. Scared the bajeezus out of me.

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
The wife snuck a few tacos before dinner.....don't let her lie to you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Got this off the internet:

Red or Orange Orb
From a spiritual perspective, red and orange colors are associated with safety and security, as well as a sense of belonging. While these warm colors are often associated with strong emotions such as anger and passion, this may not be the case when it comes to ghost orbs. Some paranormal investigators believe that a red or orange orb is a sign that an entity has assumed the role of a protector. This could be someone who was charged in life to keep watch or be a caretaker.