Live 10 October.

Carolinaguy

Six Pointer
Getting my coffee and getting ready to leave the house. Hope to be up a tree by 6:00. Anybody else looking for something brown today?

sjoz

Four Pointer
Just made it to the stand. Trying to catch this big buck that likes to come in right around first light.

Plumpy38

Have to work. Lots of luck and be safe. I think you picked a good day too.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

624c

Six Pointer
Jumped one walking in and heard movement while climbing tree, hopefully they come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRMichae

Four Pointer
First morning hunt as well. This temp sure beats the 80s yesterday afternoon.

sjoz

Four Pointer
I had a few in the corn around 5:00 until 6:00. They just didn't hang around until sunrise. Hoping one decided he needs seconds early this morning.

624c

Six Pointer
Raining in lee county but radar looks like itll be quick

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
The duck hunters nearby are having a fun morning. Just heard another 10 shots.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Just had one blowing, not sure if i got winded or if it was something else spooked it

mudlake3

Four Pointer
Im on butner as well. Nothing yet. Acorns falling all over the place. Hoping they will move before the rain.

shotgunfan

Been in for about an hour. Nothing so far but the corn that was here has been eaten up and the oats are growing so hopefully something comes out for a last bite before the storm.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Deer walked by end of field about 30 mins ago....was in woods before I could get my binos on it

dochowell

Spike
In up in surry, doe came in just before legal light but hung up at 45 yards, then worked her way away from me.. Apparently she did get the memo

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Darn wind was swirling and shifted abit so i changed spots. Hopefully the morning isnt a wash, moon tables look for more late action so heres to hoping