Cyber Monday deals

flathead977

Ten Pointer
gallery of guns has the Ruger lcp for around $215-220

Also CDNN has the LCP with the laser for $269

Last edited:

Harpoon

Looking for some muck boots. Where's the best deal?

Cabelas has them on their Cyber Week sales page...."up to" 35% off

Saw Cabelas own Pinnacle Boa Extreme boot with 400 g thinsulate for 50% off or $129.00...iirc....looks like a tank of a boot.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Optics Planet has a 11% off and then all the Leupold rebates. You can get a VX3 2.5-8x36 for 250 bucks. I just picked up my son a pair of 6x30 Leupold Porro binos for 50 bucks with free shipping. I used the 25 dollar rebate, 11% off code, then logged in through Amazon for free shipping.

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
got the Leupold binos for $51.98 including free shipping Thanks gremcat

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Optics Planet has a 11% off and then all the Leupold rebates. You can get a VX3 2.5-8x36 for 250 bucks. I just picked up my son a pair of 6x30 Leupold Porro binos for 50 bucks with free shipping. I used the 25 dollar rebate, 11% off code, then logged in through Amazon for free shipping.

Man there web site sucks and is slow.
Was going to order a scope but gave up on it as it was.slow as crap and having problems loading and updating. ...
Not worth the problems for me...

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I used the 25 dollar rebate, 11% off code, then logged in through Amazon for free shipping.

I've given this about a 5 minute look but it wasn't apparent to me. Can you tell me how you applied the rebate and how you log in through Amazon?

ST8ER

Ten Pointer
Not hunting related but I picked up a Samsung 48" LED 1080P Smart TV from Best Buy for $379.99

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The $25 rebate you have to mail in for. I didn't sign in through Amazon, although I could have because Optics was offering free shipping. The coupon code is 15BFRDY for the 11% discount.