Prayers Needed

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
I have to say I am not a very religious person. Perhaps I should be. My church has always been the woods and nature.

But if any of you have some prayers left in you, please say them for my daughter and my soon to be ex-wife. The divorce has been tough on all of us. And I take full responsibility.

It has sent my 16 YO into a tailspin. She has been admitted to the CMC behavioral psych ward. I am very concerned for her, but equally concerned for my wife. She is a wreck right now.

I worry about their futures. Kills me the way things have turned out. If you have any prayers left in you, I would appreciate it.

G3

Last edited:

gameland

Twelve Pointer
Prayers sent for God to lay his healing hands on you and your family!

Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Prayers sent for the healing of wounds.
God is the Great Physician and can heal and comfort when you think no one else cares or understands.
Please continue to seek guidance from a pastor or minister of a fundamental church as you and the rest are very vulnerable at this time.

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Prayers sent for the healing of wounds.
God is the Great Physician and can heal and comfort when you think no one else cares or understands.
Please continue to seek guidance from a pastor or minister of a fundamental church as you and the rest are very vulnerable at this time.

well spoken

DFisher

Eight Pointer
G3, prayers sent. Please remember that God will accept our prayers for you, but you still have an open line of communication with him. Give it a shot with a direct call, while we continue to pray for you and yours.

lbksmom

Banned
Prayers for all of you. It is not too late, I know you still love each other, seek a christian counselor, get in a bible preaching church, seek spiritual guidance. If you all see how this is hurting everyone, please it is not too late to forgive each other and work it out as a family. God will be with you, he forgives those that truly seeks him out. John 3:16 Prov. 4: 5,6 Hang in there read these versus. Rom. 3:23 Rom. 6:23 Rom. 10:9 We love you.

causeway

She will be included in my prayers... Hopping for the her speed recovery.

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
Thanks everyone. It is appreciated. Fortunately they were able to find her a bed at the same hospital (she was in what they call "observation" with 6 other kids.

If they hadn't, and she had to go to another facility, they would have had to transport her in the back of a sheriffs car. That would have been devastating to her and would have crushed her mom and I.