Prayers please

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
I've been having some health problems lately. I go tomorrow for some testing & to have a scope ran down my throat to look at my vocal cords/throat. Any prayers are really appreciated
Thankyou!

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Had a fun hunt with my youngest daughter this morning, heading to Duke now. Thanks to everyone for the thoughts & prayers!

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Thanks Again everyone. it seems what's wrong may not be as bad as it was originally thought. I go back Thursday for another scope of my throat and a biopsy. Prayers still needed!

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
quick recap.... I went back to the dr tuesday, had another scope done. I have asthma, which up until 2 years ago was very controlled. Ive developed some allergies over the years which are severely affecting me and my ability to breathe. On top of all that ive contracted a disease called Blastomycosis. Its a paracitic fungi that affects the skin and internal organs. (luckily it non constagious) Being my luck its attacking my throat & possibly my lungs. Im currently on several different medications which I will potentially be on for up to a year. def still needing prayers! If things do not get better I may be forced to go out of work on medical leave, which im not wanting to do at all, and will be a very last option for me.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
quick recap.... I went back to the dr tuesday, had another scope done. I have asthma, which up until 2 years ago was very controlled. Ive developed some allergies over the years which are severely affecting me and my ability to breathe. On top of all that ive contracted a disease called Blastomycosis. Its a paracitic fungi that affects the skin and internal organs. (luckily it non constagious) Being my luck its attacking my throat & possibly my lungs. Im currently on several different medications which I will potentially be on for up to a year. def still needing prayers! If things do not get better I may be forced to go out of work on medical leave, which im not wanting to do at all, and will be a very last option for me.
additional prayers sent for you. Blasto is pretty common for those of us who have exotic birds in the home, I was diagnosed with it years ago and so far it hasn't progressed beyond a few cysts in my lungs that need to be watched over time. Hopefully yours will be controlled soon and become colonized and not a factor.
I take several natural immune boosters daily that help combat the effects of similar things, if you would like to know the specifics please PM me and I'd be glad to share.

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Still needing prayers. I go to my pulmonary dr tomorrow to get my first dose of a new med. Side effects are pretty common with this med & some are very severe.