DDC/NCH&F Meet, Greet and Eat. March 5th 7pm Golden Corral South Raleigh

bubba2009

Twelve Pointer
Only a little over 2 weeks before this monumental event. So far it looks like 9 members will be there, some with spice or others, and 3 "I'll trys". I don't like to fight the crowds at the DDC but I wouldn't miss spending time with quality people such as those confirmed attending this GTG. If you have missed it, go back to the original post and see what is happening, then commit to being an active member of the forum. You won't regret it.

see you and brenda there

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
After the dinner, some of us will be heading to Hooters to watch the UFC.. any and all are welcome to join us.. Especially you St8, I know how much you like the UFC

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
I like UFC and wings and Hooters...so I'll be going too! Lol

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I can't believe I forgot it was this weekend. Even had today off and didn't think about it until just now!

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I can't believe I forgot it was this weekend. Even had today off and didn't think about it until just now!

Better to realize it now instead of next Friday
Anyone know how they do the scoring? Kids want their bucks scored and I dont know if there's a deadline to have the racks there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Anyone know how they do the scoring? Kids want their bucks scored and I dont know if there's a deadline to have the racks there

They will score all weekend.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy

Just bring it and go straight to the deer scorers after you enter. Then walk around the rest of the place, and probably, by time you get back in there, they'll be up on the board? Saturday afternoon is often quite busy I know. I'll look on the youth board for them.

and yeah, I just forgot it was DDC weekend. I guess my brain was elsewhere.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
I'll see y'all there in a few hours!

Also, anyone else reading this I highly recommend coming out!

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
ea3cd42ccf17bed3dac42bb0d02f26d4.jpg

Net scored 119 4/8
Gross 114 0/8
Not the biggest there by far but she's supper proud of him

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Well, sadly I will not be able to make it this time....me and the wife were getting ready to head that way and she starting showing signs of a relapse(she has MS) so she is having trouble speaking clearly and has no balance...hate to miss the fun, we were looking forward to it.

St8, be sure to eat an extra plate for me and a bunch of wings, lol

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Well, sadly I will not be able to make it this time....me and the wife were getting ready to head that way and she starting showing signs of a relapse(she has MS) so she is having trouble speaking clearly and has no balance...hate to miss the fun, we were looking forward to it.

St8, be sure to eat an extra plate for me and a bunch of wings, lol

Hope she feels better. We'll miss ya Z

bubba2009

Twelve Pointer
had a great time again was good to see everyone. we will try to make Conmans this summer and hopefully kenny will have his fall get together again

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
ea3cd42ccf17bed3dac42bb0d02f26d4.jpg

Net scored 119 4/8
Gross 114 0/8
Not the biggest there by far but she's supper proud of him

Just goes to show that score doesn't always show the quality of a buck because that's a very nice deer!

Anything over 100" usually is a nice deer, congrats to your daughter.

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Congrats to all, had planned on making it this year. However my brothers wife passed away in her sleep. I had much rather been with y'all. Hope all had a great time, c y'all next year.