New smokehouse build

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
I couldnt stop staring at all the hunting goodies in your garage......one day mine will look like that hopefully. Good stuff.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Now that sir is some fine craftsman ship! I am impressed and want to build my own smoke house for smoking jerky!

92xj

Eight Pointer
I couldnt stop staring at all the hunting goodies in your garage......one day mine will look like that hopefully. Good stuff.

I'd highly recommend avoiding buying stuff, it's stupidly addictive and a ton of money sitting on those shelves.

92xj

Eight Pointer
Now that sir is some fine craftsman ship! I am impressed and want to build my own smoke house for smoking jerky!

Thanks. You'll be amazed at what you'll make once you build one a start using it. let me know if you have any questions if and when you get serious about building one.

MacAttack

Thought I recognized the smoker. I go by the same name on huntwa...I'm in NC visiting my sister and did a little hunting while as well.

92xj

Eight Pointer
I recognized the name. Hope you had a good time in NC, I can't wait till Christmas to get back to NC and the head down to Georgetown SC.