Duck hunting boats

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
I have a Momarsh Fatboy DP. I can put it my truck or load it on top of my 18 ft boat by myself. I use a trolling motor and it pushed it great. What I do is get within a few hundred yards of where I want to hunt(usually very shallow) and park boat on the bank somewhere and slide the Fatboy in the water and troll to the spot. I think it weighs 95 lbs and 13 ft long. Mine has camo cover with grass attached, doors and a motor mount so it is a little heavier than 95 lbs.

Those are real nice boats, not cheap either. Heck the rare occasion you see a used one for sale they ask near retail price. Real nice boats

JD1107

Those are real nice boats, not cheap either. Heck the rare occasion you see a used one for sale they ask near retail price. Real nice boats

I let one go last year for way to cheap (boat, 3.5 hp motor, trailer). Guy from NJ saw it on CL and drove down cash in hand and towed it back. Boat needed some fiberglass work but sure was fun to hunt and fish out of. I've heard the newer models are constructed better then the original ones.

jpen

I'm really looking a boat that I can carry for a ways. I have been looking at the Creekboat M80 and M98 and also a couple kayaks. The kayaks have a 395 pound weight limit. I am a big guy at 6'1" and 250. Just don't know how much I would be able to carry in the Creek boats.