Price $100.00

Wayne Pugh 252-945-3199 or PM Odie408

Attachments

• ponzer (2).jpg
    ponzer (2).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4

newlake

Four Pointer
I'm signed up. This looks like a lot of fun. I have talked to folks who have been to these hunts before and had nothing but good things to say. I'm going to bring my daughters for a great family day together. Bringing lots of shotgun shells!

newlake

Four Pointer
Hey Odie

How does it work with the birds? Are they split up evenly at the end or do you keep what you shoot?

odie408

Ten Pointer
The birds will be divided between hunters. If some hunters don't want theirs, they will be divided.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Tower shoots are also at Beaver Pond Shooting Preserve near Snow Camp/Burlington area.

Hope yours is successful!

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Tower shoots are also at Beaver Pond Shooting Preserve near Snow Camp/Burlington area.

Hope yours is successful!

Hope their tower shoot prices are not like their sporting clays prices. $60.00 for a round of sporting clays. They charge by the target and then look at you like your trying to rip them off when you mention that their machines are messed up and breaking targets. Nice looking place and maybe they've got all those problems worked out. My parents only live about 4 miles from there. I just can't pay that for a round especially when that price doesn't include a cart.

odie408

Ten Pointer
We have 6 spots left on am shoot and around 20 on the afternoon shoot. Come shoot for a good cause. $100 for a chance at 300 pheasant and a good time. Morning hunt gets Ponzer Ruritan Sausage for breakfast (you don't find good country sausage like this just anywhere) and veggie soup to warm you after the hunt and we will warm the afternoon crowd with soup before the shoot. Come on out for fun and fellowship.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hope their tower shoot prices are not like their sporting clays prices. $60.00 for a round of sporting clays. They charge by the target and then look at you like your trying to rip them off when you mention that their machines are messed up and breaking targets. Nice looking place and maybe they've got all those problems worked out. My parents only live about 4 miles from there. I just can't pay that for a round especially when that price doesn't include a cart.

That is ridiculous. Im hoping that this is a 100 clay round at least. Every where else ive been is $40-50$

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Beaver Pond let the 4 H/Homeschool shooting club shoot for free, only charging for the clay birds at Walmart prices.
And back then---5 yrs ago---the throwers all worked fine...at the 5 stand range.
Oh well.

Last edited: