Deadpool

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Taking wife out for valentines dinner tomorrow. She said we should go see Deadpool! I've got a keeper.

Definitely going to see it! I'm gonna give it a few days, just to let the crowds die down a little. I can't imagine the madhouse that the local theater must be.

Zombie, which theater is your go-to one? If I'm being honest, we go to the Countryside Cinema more than the Grand. Hell, they get all the same big titles and tickets ain't but $4. The only thing I miss at countryside is the stadium seating. Your sort of screwed if you end up behind a really tall person.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
I usually go to the carmike 10 on reynolda rd, But going to the grand tonight

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Deadpool was awesome!! But if bad language offends you, don't go hahaha

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
Deadpool was awesome!! But if bad language offends you, don't go hahaha

Just from reading the reviews you can say bad language, gratuitous sex, and of course violence. It was almost NC-17.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Just from reading the reviews you can say bad language, gratuitous sex, and of course violence. It was almost NC-17.
Yep, like i said. Awesome! Lol

However, not THAT much gratuitous sex...one minute or two long sex scene(that I about died at one part of lmao) and then a strip club scene...seen far more in other r rated films.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
It was sold out when we went to see soemthing else tonight at the theater. Never heard of it, and unless I win something I won't see it in the theater. It must either be a great movie, or a greatly promoted movie.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
It was sold out when we went to see soemthing else tonight at the theater. Never heard of it, and unless I win something I won't see it in the theater. It must either be a great movie, or a greatly promoted movie.

Deadpool is based on one of the Marvel comics aimed more at adults.

apphunter

Four Pointer
Zombie said:
I have been going to Country Side Cinema my whole life. I remember going there as teen and we had water leak in from the roof on us and our feet actually got stuck to the floor.

robertc

Eight Pointer
Took the wife out on a Valentines date. We looked at several movie trailers and believe it or not, she picked Deadpool. It was an awesome action packed film and neither of us are Marvel Comic fans. Topped off the blood and gore with sushi. Oh, and the grocery store. LOL

Seen it last night. Words can not describe how awesome I thought this movie was. Ryan Reynolds was born to play Deadpool, the same way when you think of Iron Man, Robert Downey jr comes to mind. Acting was phenomenal, the SFX were top notch. My absolute favorite thing about this movie had to be the fact that it poked fun at everyone involved with making it and the other X-Men movies. Killer time at the movies. 9/10.

BTW, I hope everyone that knows Marvel movies always puts a post credit scene in waited for it. Freakin' hilarious.

Last edited: