CREEPY CRAIGSLIST GUY STORY CONCLUSION - I Really Didn't See This Coming

Harpoon

Yes, as he should be.

He turned around in the road, after the thief was out of his vehicle, and he was no longer in danger, and used his vehicle to mow the perp down...instead of letting the police handle it.

Cut and dry.

Thief got on a bus I heard this AM, shock.....people were telling him " hey dude your arm is missing" or something similar.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Yes, as he should be.

He turned around in the road, after the thief was out of his vehicle, and he was no longer in danger, and used his vehicle to mow the perp down...instead of letting the police handle it.

Cut and dry.

Thief got on a bus I heard this AM, shock.....people were telling him " hey dude your arm is missing" or something similar.

By the letter of the law, sure. He had the opportunity to end it and he tried to. He may have saved the kids life. He may have saved future lives of future victims of the kid.

I'd bet there's a good chance the kid would have continued his ways had that not happened. I'd be surprised if he continues his ways now, and still has a chance to turn his life around, what's left of it, and do right in the world.

Harpoon

He may have saved the kid and some other victims, you're right there, but hes in a heap of trouble with "attempted murder" charges.

Wonder why they had to pull the bus over down the road? What I heard this am. Had blood all up in the bus.....maybe driver was trying to get away from the scene to protect his passengers...that part was strange.

Harpoon

He got on a bus with his severed arm area pumping blood.

More details including video and picture or two in better article w/ NYPOST;

http://nypost.com/2016/02/12/crooks-arm-ripped-off-after-failed-robbery-attempt/

“Everyone is screaming, ‘Come back, come back, your arm. You’re bleeding too much,’” Fleur said.

Sam then got out of the bus and started running down Avenue M, he said, before finally collapsing in the street.

On Friday afternoon, the bus was pulled over on 80th Street, blood spattered on its front entrance.

This particular story reminds me of the one I heard a while back. A burglar was attempting to break in to a home and fell through the houses skylight. Then sued the homeowner for personal injuries and won his case in court. Justice does not always prevail.

Court room justice anyway.....

Last edited:

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Wonder where he wants to bury the hatchet... beware of strangers bearing gifts.

If you head out to meet some of these wierdos out there, take along a buddy.