A year ago we lost tightline.......

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
For those of you who knew Pop, I figured I would post this pic. They finally put in his his headstone a few months ago. I figured since it was a year ago he past away I would let his fan club see.;)
I know he is missed by many of you and to those who never got to hear him open up his 'shoe shop' I feel sorry for you. You missed a lot of fun on here! He kept things Lively!!! :D

Last edited:

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
A great man and a great friend. I enjoyed spending time with him talking about hunting. I miss him.

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
I miss our Conversations that we had through Private Messages, we seen things eye to eye for the most part. He was greatly respected by me. To think, my father is only 2 years younger than him. Really makes me thing about things.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I only had the honor of actually meeting him once, but we have had many conversations via pm. He worked with Mr wife's uncle for a number of years. I finally move to Tightline's home town, but I was too late. He is missed.

EGrdneck

I miss the salty old feller....he gave me a hard time but he reminded me a lot of my dad...jug I'm praying for you bud

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
That was a rough time for this place.

Man do I miss him. So grateful I was fortunate enough to meet him.

DSparx

Ten Pointer
I never met Mr. Grubbs in person, but we spoke via private message here a few times about various topics. Our perspectives were similar a lot of times, and I always respected his take on things. I still miss seeing him on the forum.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
I had the honor of meeting Harold several times and I can vouch for you that he was one "stand up" guy. Can't think of any other individual whose line of thinking ran the same track as mine. It was a shock to hear of his passing and I probably more than most on the forum, except his immediate family of course, miss him most. Our many, many PM sessions were always enjoyable as well as entertaining. I'm sure he is keeping an eye on us from above. Keeping you all in my prayers, Jug.